Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

33 Minutes till XMAS Eve :P
Saturday, December 24, 2005 @ 3:39 PM

I went to ATC with Kuya Ed and Ate 3sh/Pat awhile ago :D
It was fun.
Mga 2 something nasa ATC na kami.
Tapos we went to The Cinemas to watch King Kong.
I wanted to watch Family Stone,too :P
Kuya Ed and I bought Burgers in Burger King.
Afte that,Kya Ed bought fodd in Taters.
Nag-wait lang kami ni Ate.
Diba mga 3 hours yung King Kong?
So..Ang daming binili ni Kuya Ed na food!
2 orders of Potato Munchers w/dip
1 order of Tater Chips w/dip.
After nun pumasok na kami.
Kuya Ed and I wanted some more Tater Chips kasi for sure kulang :))
So lumabas siya to buy.
I liked King Kong.
It was a nice movie,fore me.
I thought it was going to be quite boring.
Pero it wasn't.
I ♥d it :)
I'm the only one awake now,you know?
Ate's ina party and uya's out.
Everyone else?ASLEEP.
It's the 24th tommorow!Yey! :)
We're going to it our Tito and we'll be heading to Cavite to visit our Lolo,afterwards :)
Im chatting with my bes,Dana.
g3s,I misssss you! :*