Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

A dream come true ;)
Saturday, December 31, 2005 @ 1:47 PM

A dream come true for me :)
Why?
Finally..
A thing from my WISH LIST!
I got my PSP na :)
Though I had to give 8k for it..It's alrighty ;)
I haven't posted for like 7 days na?
Gosh.
Oh well.
Fiesta kanina.
So much people were in our Ancestral House in Betis.
AS in SUPER.
I had fun,though.
Susanne Roces and Sheryl Cruz were there.
Haha..:))
We played with the 2 daughters of the Venezuelan Ambasaddor.
They were funny :P
There were lots of food!
I just got home.
Mga wala pang 5 minutes?
Namiss ko si SyncMaster710v.
The screen :P
I'll be posting again later.
Vye.