Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

1:10 AM
Sunday, January 15, 2006 @ 5:16 PM

It's 1:11 of January. 1:11/01 Owyea.
It's 1:11 and I'm eating Strawberry Yogurt.
Okay Trihkee's here from Ate Lorrie's Debut.
*Ate Lorrie!Happy Birthday :D
I just thought that Pangaea as in *the word itself* looks like the word Bea formed.
Pahenea!
I love Pahenea :*
And I looked at http://ratemypoop.com/rate/poo
YUCK :#
How eew can I get?!
I sound so gay sometimes.
I sound like Charlie/Brie from Pretty Things.
Brie is a girl,though.
Haha!
I have to sleep now.
I &hearts yogurt :) (Nestle,that is)