Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Hilo na ko Z_Z
Sunday, January 15, 2006 @ 2:36 PM

Hilo na ko.
Ang pangit ng pagka-gising ko.
I haven't eaten dinner yet and it would be 11 in 28 minutes.
Oh no.
I'm waiting for my McDo.
I woke up and tok a bath.
But..No signs of Tita and Mom and McDo anywhere.
*Yung sa 'WAG KUKURAP kanina,about the baby in the pic..Voice ni Ate Trish/Pat/Trihkee/Veggie yun!They morphed it!It was Linda Blair-ish.
She'll be there next week.
SO..WATCH!
:))
Hilong Hilo na ko.
I might faint :))
Joke.
Hello,how can I even faint if I can blog pa nga?
Right..Right?
I finished Pretty Things by Sarah Manning!
I started yesterday.
I'm done now.
Accomplishment.
But now I have nothing to read.
Ergh.
Oh well.