Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Postttt...!
Thursday, January 26, 2006 @ 6:43 AM
Blogger Status
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
We'll be taking Blogger down on Wednesday the 25th at 4pm PST to fix a bit of a switch that's gone wonky on us. The outage should last about 15 minutes. Blogger.com and Blog*Spot blogs will be inaccessible during this time.This repair will fix the problem that caused the brief outage last Friday night. We're also using this down time as an opportunity to tune our databases for more efficient spam catching and deletion.
Awwmen.
Haha ;)
Ang hirap ng Science exam,i swearrrr..
Oh well.
I'm tired.
http://entermywardrobe.livejournal.com/
she was in Candy..
I have less "blog visitors".
I cleaned my room yesterday :D
*ACCOMPLISHMENT :))*
Ok,now.Problems!:))
Ang saya kanina.
Super funny.
Kasi ganito yun:
Gamit namin ni Hen yung iPod ni Ruth tas pumunta kami sa Cafe,eh baka may teachers so kinocover namin ng hair ko yung wires ng earphones tas nagmukha kaming siamese twins na parang may cerebral palsy(I'm so mean..pero,joke lang naman eh :D)tas kasi naka-line kami sa cafe tas sabi ko "Hen,minessage ako ni Hannah." e before that yung puppy (kylie) namin yung pinaguusapan.Tas may sinabi siya tungkol sa message..tas sabi ko "pano mo nalaman?" tas sabi ko "side kick ka?" tas sabi niya "oo nalaman ko kasi 'SIDE KICK' ako." tas naisip ko na mali..:)) sabi ko "take 2!psychic ka?" =)) mwahaha.
I'm going to sleep for awhile.Math tomorrow.sheesh.
HAPPY 3rd year and 2months 'monthsarry' to my seeztur :D