Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Recollection's over
Wednesday, February 01, 2006 @ 11:40 AM
Hmm..It was quite fun naman.*I'm here because you're here,because I'm here.*May parts na boring pero ok lang.We were done by 2:40 and dismissed at 3:45.I went home at 5.Stayed with BAH,Ruth,Mek,Rei.Laughtrip.SHOCKING also.Anyways,My Dad is in Asian Hospital right now and our maid is in Las Pinas City something hospital.I might go to Asian later..I might even sleep there.2 people confined in 1 day?What's going on???