Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Something positive :))
Friday, January 13, 2006 @ 1:29 PM

Something positive..
Haha.
I figured that I was blogging about negative stuff.
Haha!
I miss blogging.
Ang tagal na nung last post ko ;p
School's better now.
Hehe..
I've been in the "isolation" place for about a week now.
1st was with hen then razel,alone then with benj.
I was late awhile ago.
ARGH.
LATE.L-A-T-E.
1ST TIME.
sus..ok lang :))
long test week is ovvveerrr!
Yey.
COCC Training started na.
Tiring but fun.
I'm chatting with Dominique right now.
hello Dominique!:*