Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Yesterday was the best new year's eve :D
Monday, January 02, 2006 @ 10:12 AM

31-
First time since I was born...
We spent New Year's Eve in Cavite.
With our Lolo :)
He wanted us to go there eh..
So we did.
It was a lot of fun.
It was better than spending it here kasi pag dun,kasama namin sila wij.
So..we left the haus at around 7 na.
I was kind of sad kasi baka umuwi na sila Wij.
pero nagstay na rin sila :)
We watched 13 going on 30 tapos we ate..pero before that we ate rin.
Tapos nung 12 lumabas kami sa may gate.
Tapos we were dancing tas nagscream kami ni Wij and Martin sabay-sabay.
Diba may Crying Cow..Crying Kids kami :P
Tas nag horn-honking marathon.
Innova,Altis,Pajero.
May Rhythm yun.:))
Tas we got home ng mga 2.
TODAY:
We went to Tito Randy's House.
Tradition yun eh..
It was fun rin naman.
Though walang games and wala si Kat and sila Ping..Ok na :)
Wait..I'll go get my phone.
Its NO-Batt eh :)) *Nyak Cornnnddoooggg
Ok,I'm back :P
TOMMOROW:
I'll go to LTO with Tita and Ate.
Tapos we'll go to Town to buy a game for the PSP.
I'm getting tired of my layout.
Hehe..