Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Weird Dream
Sunday, February 05, 2006 @ 11:09 PM
Ang weird nung dream ko..Andun si "The Rock".Labo.Anyway..It's 7:02 AM.My body hurts -_- I woke up at 5:50 AM yesterday kasi may COCC.Ako pa yung unang COCC kasama namin yung 3rd year :) Mr.Alo wasn't there yesterday so si Mr.Capistrano.We were dismissed at 12 PM.
7:00-Physical Training (OW.)
Tapos nag-change kami for COCC.
Then we went to the gym tas pinakuha kami ng Rifles.Drills.Tas sinama kami sa 3rd year.Drills ulit tas Squat Thrust.Tapos Non-Stop Marching.