Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Friday, April 07, 2006 @ 11:59 PM
Ang tagal na ng last post ko.*Hetty Spaghetti holla at me!hahahahaha!*Dapat magpo-post ako pero lagi akong tulog eh.Anyway,tinawagan ako ni Hen nung isang araw!Hahahaha!Tas pinaguusapan namin yung mga sales ladies na nagtatanong ng *how are you doing?* tas kung ano yung isasagot.Nyak.Hahahaha!Super funny.Anyway,what did we do yesterday?hmm..We went to Tito Boyet's Flower Shop tas WAL*MART tas Pasta Bravo and other stores.We ate lunch dun sa Japanese Restaurant sa Cerritos with Tito Boyet.The day before yesterday we ate in Cafe China.Yey!Yummy yummy food.Asar,parang kinakain yung load ko dito ah.Kaya wala na kong load.Oh well,it's AIGHT.Nyak.Hahahaha!I miss you all!!!I'll try posting again latterrr.Bye!!