Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Bat kasi may sakit ako?
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 @ 3:37 AM
natulog lang ako kahapon til 3 sumthing.Then we ate at Jack's.After eating,nag punta kami sa mall.we ate gelato tas nagpunta kami sa eb games tas body shop then we went home na kasi nga may sakit ako.hopefully,i get well before going to vegas cause ayoko naman na pumunta dun ng may sakit diba?adaaaa!haha =p ate kim!adaa!ang funny ng contestants for bigat 10.I wanna stay home cause I don't feel well.*Vea,hen,bevs,ana,sam,dom.lahat!:aymisyoo guys!i have to rest AGAIN.