Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Hearst castle
Saturday, April 15, 2006 @ 11:46 PM
punta kami sa hearst castle later after breakfast.unlimited yogurt!hahaha.we went to the morro rock.cool yung place.half ocean half bay.tas nagsulat kami ng names namin sa sand.ang giant talaga nung names namin.tas pagbalik namin nag-jacuzzi kami.pero bago ata kami nakapag IMMERSE 1hr.super init kaya.tas dumating si blondiggerL.haha,labo.tas bago pa nila ako napapasok dun.tas andun lang kami.tom. naman picnic and bday ni ate kim.tas nawala pala yung sun sim ko so it wil live here forever!