Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Unfabulous
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 @ 2:15 AM
Good Morning everyone!
Im watching Unfabulous on TeeNick right now.
Wala akong mapanood e.
Pero ang saya cause pwede ka magwatch ng movies and pwede irewind.
Hahahaha!
Pwede rin ipause.
It's 11:09 AM.
We went to Desert Hills Outlet Yyesterday.
E hindi ako natulog,so para akong ewan dun kasi nagalalakad ako ng almost half asleep.
Tas sinamahan ako ni Ate Trina para matulog dun sa Bench sa labas ng PACSUN tas I slept.
HAHAHAHA.
Tas we ate in Mcdo then we went home.
Tas later Ate Trish and I are gonna walk to Cerritos Mall.
I'll post pics of things I bought.