Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

BORED.
Friday, May 12, 2006 @ 3:23 PM
I miss Reva and Ate Trina and everyone else.
I'm so bored.
it's 3:21 PM.
Ate Trish is in town.
I have nothing to do.
ADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
I like saying ADAAAAAAAAA.
Say it.
Haha.:P
Ang sad.
Kung nasa Reva pa sana ako ngayon then most probably we went out.
I wanna go to E.K. :)
I wanna try the Space Shuttle na.
I'm texting with Lisette now.
Hi Liz :)
Nag rowing machine pala ako.
200 for *:48 Minutes :))
Yey.
27 for 51 seconds
o yey..
I was talking to Luigi/Andre(Cousin) on the phone awhile ago.
Super bored namin.
Luigi:Ano ginagawa mo?
Me:Wala.
Luigi:Wala akong magawa.
Me:Ako nga rin eh.
Luigi:tapos?
me:wala
Luigi:tapos?
me:bweehhh
luigi:tapos?
me:wala akong magawa.
us:hahahaha.
me:sige na matutulog nalang ako.
luigi:ok,ako na nga rin.
me:ok..
Luigi:BYYEE!
Me:Byyyee!
Bye-Bye is CANTONESE.
:))
Shalom in the hommeee.
I found youuu Ms.New boootyy
Haha.
Bored.