Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

SAD.
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 @ 4:26 AM
I'm saaadddd...
Well,I'm off to the Airport at around 10.
:((
I'm gonan miss everything.
Ate Truniiiiiiiiiiiii :((
It's so sad.
I had a bad dream last night and it was BAAADD.
Good thing I woke up.
SAD.
SAD.
SAD.
SADDD.
I watched Maalaala mo kaya awhile ago ng mga 4:30 Am.
Yung about April Hernandez.
It was nice pero bitin kasi to eb continued.
After that,we watched S-Files.
And now i'm sad.
SADD.
I'm am a very emotional person.
YES,I know.
Ada.
We went to the beach the other day :)
Yey.
Huntington BIATTTCCCH.
=))
BEA,Nagawan rin kita ng sand name :)
Yey :D
I wanna go to Fantasy Land ba yun?
Yung sa Majika.
Wala lang para something new.
I'm gonna miss ComCast.
-Honey we're killing the kids
-Anthony Bourdain
-Travel Channel
-Psychic at large
-TFC!:))
-Forensic Files
-Power 106
-Kiss/KIIS Fm
-Coldness
-Cerittos
and alot alot more.
O yea and the food :)
and of course Ate :((