Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

TGIF.
Friday, March 30, 2007 @ 12:58 AM
Wala,I couldn't think of a title.
It's 12:59 AM.
I'm waiting for my Ate.
Nag OJT kasi.
She's part of an Indie Film.Extra,joke.:]] Sa set ata siya eh.I wanna go.;p
Anyway,I don't feel the Summer Excitement that I usually look forward to.
This Summer just feels like a Christmas Break.To me,at least.
I feel like I'd still be seeing the same 26 people I used to always see in a few weeks.
Reality bites.Bite mee.:))
This Summer's different kasi last summer we left for LA mga March 31.
Which is tomorrow!
Super rush na kami dati at this time.
I don't wanna go alone naman if this summer.That would be boring for me.:P
Syempre,I'd be alone in the apartment.Scarry.
Instead,Ate Trish and I'll make the most out of our Summer by trying new things.
The gym,to start with.
It's belly dancing on Friday.:P
Hahaha.
I'll still be going to school tomorrow.
It's the last day of some teachers.AWW.
I swear,I loved this year's set.:]
I've been going out a lot lately pala.
I was out 2x this week.
Nako,gastos!
Well,staying inside the house the WHOLE day isn't fun.
Matutulog nalang ako.
At manonood ng Wowowwee.=))
Ang power rangers ay magigiting na mandirigma..
Send this to 7 of your friends at magiging Power Ranger ka in 2 days!