Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Bes bonding :)
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 @ 3:22 PM
I was in ATC yesterday with Dana.:) Kaming 2 lang.Super bonding.
We watched The reaping.:)
Medyo nagulat kami.HAHAHA.Chikahan inside Cinema 3.
After that,we had our ppictures taken.Syempre,part of the itinerary na ang picture.=p
Then we went to 50th to find something para remembrance.We weren't able to find anything.:))
So we went to every store we thought of.:))
Pero we thought of going to Rustan's muna.So,we did.
Una we just took pics lang inside the dressing room.

We were kind of nervous pa,kasi baka obvious na ang pipicture lang kami dun.
So we got clothes pero medyo obvious kasi same yung kinukuha namin.:))
We got 3-4 outfits ata.Pic ulit.Super init pa naman.Pero super fun.;)
After nun,binalik lang namin lahat.:))
We wanted the "i wish" bracelets pero mahal so nevermind.
We went to Girl Shoppe and got ourselves a Purple pearl with ribbon bracelet.
Food trip sa Ice Monster!Weird nga cause she wanted a Banana Ice teaser.Wala daw saging,pero may chico banana.wow.:))
After nun,we got our pics.:D
Ikot ulit.We saw clothes we wanted!Hahaha.Then we went home na.:)
Super chika.
It's nice to see na parang kahit 2 years na kami hindi classmates we're still super close and parang walang nag iba.=)
Ang dami rin naming na pagusapan.:)
I had fun bes,Thank YOU.:D