Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Lazy Summer
Tuesday, April 10, 2007 @ 12:22 PM
I'm sick of my Halloween-ish skin.
I have to change it to something else.
Hehe!
It's 12:26 PM and I'm too lazy to get out of bed,so I'm still here.
I ate Chicken Joy for lunch,owyes.

HOLY WEEK:
I miss the States.
We used to be there during the holy week,enjoying the coldness.
Well,we're here,experiencing the Summer's extreme HOTNESS.
Hahaha!
We went to MOA last Wednesday,thenw we went straight to Pampanga.
We stayed there till Sunday.
Buhay tamad...
Thursday,wala,cousins were there so it wasn't boring,Ate and I took pics.
Bored girls.
Hahaha1
We waited for Kuya then we went visita iglesia.
We weren't able to complete the 7 since it was 12 AM and Churches were closed.
We went home and slept.
Thursday-
We stayed at home lang,ate and slept the whole day.
We couldn't go out since SM and Robinson's were closed.
We drove to McDo for dinner and fortunately,it was open.
We also passed by 7Eleven for some things.
In spite of the boredom,it was fun and relaxing.Hahahaha!
Friday-
We stayed at home pa'rin.
I think?
Haha!
Saturday-
We went to Bataan.
Everyone(well,not exactly) was there.
We played Scrabble.
Then we went home with Migo and Peter.
We just played cards and talked about random things like their girrrrllss.
WAHAHAHAHA.
Tapos,we were hungry so we ate cup noodles.
We watched Jerry Maguire din.
Keanna Reeves' favorite movie.
I was sleepy na so we slept na cause it was late na din.
Sunday-
Fater Ed's motorcade.
We finally went back home here.
Home as in home.


RANDOMNESS
-My v3x's suddenly broken.Badtrip.
-I've been texting so much for the past few days.Bored,eh.Good thing my old phone's working.
-I missed the internet.

I went to ATC yesterday.
The Reaping is okay,maganda naman.
Sunshine's weird.It's hard to understand.
Then we went to the gym.
Circuit training.
Chest,Biceps,Triceps,Legs,Abs,Cardio.
Sana naman may effect s'ya,di'ba?
HAHAHAHA.
I'll update again next time.
I've updated my friendster,check it outtt.
http://friendster.com/pattidavid

I love Hugh Grant and Haley Bennett's way back into love.
LSS.
I'll try to make a new skin.
Tatah!