Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Mwahahahahahahaha.
Monday, April 16, 2007 @ 2:19 PM
Hi Bevs.
Anyway,I've been to talking to her about senseless,unlucrative chika for a few minutes now and she's been a very good listener and judge.Mwaha.I love you,Bevs.:D
official mean girls.;p
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm still at home.I might go to ATC tomorrow with Dana.Hopefully it pushes through.
So,I was playing o2jam last night till around 2 AM.Hindi ako addict,wala lang akong magawa..level 7.HAHA.I was just amused by the fact that they had tagalog songs kaya yun,I played till the end of time.Kidding.Haha.After playing nga yung eyes ko nasanay na sa movement nung keys tas nag gaganun narin yung tingin ko sa ibang things.I was frightened.=))