Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Think THINK think.
Monday, April 23, 2007 @ 8:42 PM
After some emotional mayhem of some people, I thought of something.
Why is it so hard for some people to accept their mistakes?
They make every possible alibi or the very lame excuses just to get themselves out of their own fault.I mean, come on.AMININ.
Hello? Everyone makes mistakes.That's a fact.Is that so hard to accept?
Well, it happens to me rin sometimes.
I find it hard to admit my mistakes.That was before pala.
Wag na ma-pride.Lahat naman may pagkakamali,eh.
There are some people who only see their side of the story.
It takes 2 to Tango,right?:)) There are 2 sides.
Listen to the other.
I also realized that being emotional is not a good thing,not at all.
It will just make you look CHAKA.:))
Always look on the bright or the brighter side of life.
Wag rin naman mag paka weakest link.
What goes around comes around.
Wag rin mang bully.:P

Walang mawawala pag inamin mong mali ka.Go go go!
No one's worth your tears,girls.;)
"At first when I see you cry, it makes me smile, Yeah, It makes me smile. At worse, I felt bad for awhile. But then I just smile, I go ahead and smile."
It's the evilest song ever,I love it.♥ it.


EDIT//
Try something.
Change your Friendster Primary and watch how you get more views.:))
My current picture gave me 35 in 2 Days.Wala lang,FUN.
Anyway,I read Karla's recent post. ( http://bombastarr.blogspot.com )
I wanna go to 168!
I shall force my mom to go with me.
It's 12 AM and it's still so HOT.
I watched PBB awhile ago.
What's up with Maricris and G-ann's insecurities?!
Pwede ba,they're being so mean to theirselves.
Galing ni Tina,fast learner.:P