Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Umaarte ata ako?
Sunday, April 29, 2007 @ 10:51 PM
So, while 3 of the best betches in the world are in Baguio (Yes, Ruth, Bea and Bevs), I am in front of the Computer typing my thoughts awayyy. Nyeh. Hahaha!
I was watching PBB awhile ago.
MARICRIS.GOSH.
She's so loud. Why would Bea like Nel, anyway?
In spite of her endless DADA, she made me laugh.
MAMI Bei, Alam mo masarap pag naging be HAnest ka sa sarili mo.
I dident dat!

Ok, anyway, I'll be expounding on the title of this post.
Umaarte ata ako?
I got my hair cut short cause I had split ends and knowing that I've colored my hair in probably 8 colors now, it is abused and the word abused doesn't even match up to the abuseness. WAHAHA.
Grade 4- I had 2 shades of red highlights. Dark Red and Brownish Red.
Grade 6 Graduation- I went for Gold and Lemon Highlights.
1st Year- I had my hair colored Eggplant Purple in a salon, it faded to nice red and then weird red then brown. I colored it Blue Black at home and still, it faded.
Summer(March 30,naaalala ko)- I had my hair highlighted Ash Blonde and Gold.
If only hair colors were less damaging, I would've had it colored already.

I gave myself a ManiPedi since it I can't go out and it would be gastos.
Also went to the derma for my arm allergies.
She gave me medications for the allergies which end up to be HEREDITARY. Oh my.
It's called Keratosis Pilaris/ KP. I have to apply Tretinoin Cream at night and T.A. Milk Lotion 2x a day.
Syempre, andun na ko, Isama na ang pimples. WAHAHA.
I have Pink Acne Lotion and Adapalene Gel for my FES.
I fell inlove with the Acne Medication. It got rid of my zits in a matter of 24 Hours.
Ang arte ko naman pakinggan.:
Anyway, I never thought my mothah dear would agree on taking me to the derma.:)

So, SUMMER GOALS:
  • Derma
  • Orthodontics
  • Dentist
  • Opthalmologist
  • And as nerdy as it sounds, I wanna do Advanced Math
  • Drum Lessons