Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Back
Sunday, May 06, 2007 @ 11:27 PM
I just got home from Pampanga.
Walang net dun.
So, left for Pampanga last Friday.
Went straight to Burgundy (Condo) kasi andun si Ate and Dad had to do some work.
Spent time with cousins Migo and Katkat.
Wala, chikahan lang kami.
Then went to Rustan's Fresh :)
We LOVE PikNik Ketchup Fries.AGAWAN.:))
Tapos we brought Migo with us to Pampanga.
Went to SM, department store.
Yung SM dun 4 yung Annex. Nakakaligaw, swear.
After SM, went home..:)
I'm gonna have my Confirmation next week :)
Had a one-on-one seminar with Tito Ambo, he's gonna be the bishop on my confirmation.
He talked about living a life with quality.
He told me that in life, we should put our best in everything we do.
Cliche? Maybe. But then we never know when we're leaving.
It was short but then I learned a lot from him.
Saturday- went to SM again.
Ate dinner in Sbarro. Baked Zitti with white sauce. Yum=)
Italian Fast Food ♥
We also went to Surplus.
3 Shirts and Pants for less than 1500 :)
Overruns nga lang but still, right?:)
I went to ATC awhile ago.
Powerbooks lang and went with Kuya to have the Havs for Ate Kaye exchanged.
I'm reading The Au Pairs right now.
4th book this summer.
Sign of boredom.
hahaha!
Tomorrow again.
My body clock's screwed.
I've been sleeping way past "bedtime" and it isn't good.
Btw, goodluck on my sister's first day tomorrow.
GO ATE! :)