Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Dale Carnegie
Thursday, May 10, 2007 @ 12:00 AM
Incoming Freshies seem to be nervous for Dale Carnegie.
It's nothing to be nervous about.
Though, I must admit I have this phobia in talking in front of a lot of people.
Sorry for being redundant on that.(Paulit-ulit)
Well, it's actually fun to do Dale Carnegie the whole day.
Yes, every subject, mind you.
Just for the sake of having a big laugh when they ask you OUT OF THIS WORLD questions like " Single or Taken? " (HELLO, MS. GUEVARA, ikaw ang pasimuno :P)
I actually want to take speech classes to get rid of my so-called phobia.
So, incoming freshies, piece of advice, have something to associate your name with.
That's it.
Oh, and have a set of expectations for each class/subject and your own class as well.
What shocked me the most last school year was homework on the first day of classes.
Having Spanish... not just Spanish but Spanish ORALS.
On the El Padre Nuestro prayer thing.
Oh and having to talk in front of the class for BIO.
In the end of the school year, I realized that those days in which I had to cram on a 32-slide report about God knows what...-> FUNGI (Zygomycota,Ascomycota,Basidiomycota and Deuteromycota), an impromptu report on chapter 3 of " Of Mice and Men" which I haven't even read (Thanks Lisette for sparing me your own copy), Printing Over-Head Projector slides at 12 AM for Roundworms, Mollusks and Annelids alike and having to manually erase a.k.a. tissue the slides cause of one literally katangahan I made.
(Which was printing the pages on the unprintable slide of the acetates),
to have waken up at 5AM to yes, CRAM again on my Math Homework and then knowing after that we wouldn't have our regular set of classes since 21 2-B students were absent due to extreme tiredness cause of the 3-hour walk in Biak na Bato (this resulted to what we call; 2C) and that I was on Cafe Duty----- Were worth it.:)