Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Hay,natulugan na naman!
Wednesday, May 02, 2007 @ 2:26 AM

Hello :) Sa katext ko ngayon, natulugan mo ata ako.

Yun lang naman.2:26 na.Pwede ba?

Haha!!! Joke lang,marami pala akong katext.=))


Anyway,naisipan ko lang naman magblog kasi alive na alive pa ko :)

So,most of you guys know my sister Pat.

7 years older.

FUNNY MOMENTS:

Mira Mesa Park,Easter Sunday,San Diego,CA:

Pampanga Folks:UY! Para silang kambal,oh?

Ate and I: *looks* WAHAHAHA!

Folks: AY! Nagtatagalog pala sila!

Ate and I: Ay,dun po kami galing :D


Car with Ate's Friends:

Ate:Guys,sister ko si Patti.

Everyone: Pat kamukha mo!


Nice..=)) Though, In my opinion,we look alike in pictures only.


I can't help but be a mean girl with subject-verb agreements :

Two subjects joined by and use a plural Verb.

Patti and Pat DRIVE-plural no S.

Pat talks-Singular subject singular verb-with S

mixed- Pat and her friends-look for the closer subject-FRIENDS-plural.

I just noticed maraming nalilito dun.Hehe.:)

-------------------------------

We ate lunch in Tagaytay today.

The view was to die for!

We ate in Josephine Restaurant.

Sayang nga lang, we didn't order well.

Di tuloy masyadong enjoy with the food.

But with the place,it was super great.

Picture Picture :)

With the site,you can't help it.

I just realized how useful digital cameras are.

Actually, pag wala kang friends hindi mo maapprectiate.

But with my friends? Kahit araw araw Photo Shoot ok na ok lang.:P

With the Betch's professionalism?

It's perfect.:)