Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Innah's Post
Thursday, May 24, 2007 @ 3:08 PM
I read Innah's post last night.
Caused major reminiscing.
2-B '06-'07. Forever.:)
Sorry for this obsession on 2-B.
Greatest year eh :)
I might go to Cavite tomorrow with Bevs.
Sana payagan :)
Masyado akong natuwa sa Sims 2.
Hahaha!
I used to not like it.
Well, now I do.
Talked to Ate Trina yesterday.
My cousin, Julianne's sending us her clothes na ayaw na n'ya.
Wahaha! Fun.
Hand-me downs are good.:P She has nice clothes pa man din.
I'm gonna go nap now.
13 typhoons this coming year guys.
I predict a lot of suspended classes.
YES, more than last year.
OH MY.