Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Now and ZEN
Friday, May 04, 2007 @ 12:50 AM

You know the feeling of Summer Hangover?

To be exact, I describe my Summer hangovers as the inability to write good calligraphy fast cause of lack of practice due to the summer break.

ANG HIRAP KAYA!

Anyway, I read SASS' Now and Zen.

I fell inlove with Japan once again.

Shibuya, Harajuku, Neon Lights, Sounds, Electronics ♥

Due to boredom this evening, I made that header.

I'm excited to start school.

One main reason is because I love the feeling of buying new school supplies, school shoes, PE shoes and a school bag.

It's something I look forward to.

Also the thrill of seeing what section you're in.

Of course, it mixes up with the nervousness.

It's really fun to see your classmates' new hair-dos.

How much they've grown since summer.

IBA NA BOSES NG BOYS.

New classmates.

First Day's quietness.

" I associate my name with..."

" This summer I went to..."

" I expect this class to be..."

Dale Carnegie.

Your new locker which you want to decorate but then you're too lazy to push through with the decorating and realize it isn't actually that practical to do.

New lock codes.

HIGHSCHOOL is fun :) Haaa.

Probably the most memorable days of my life.