Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Parked Cars this night sky
Tuesday, May 08, 2007 @ 7:15 PM
What does boredom do?
Let me show you :)
Hahaha!
I love Photoshop Tutorials.
I was inspired by the lyrics of Urbandub's First of Summer.
I LimeWired.
Hahaha!
I might go to town tomorrow with the Betches!;p
Hope it pushes through.
First of summer

SUMMER RANDOMSITY:
  • It's amazing what brushes and lassos can do in Photoshop
  • check out Tommy's deviantart: http://phatzombie.deviantart.com
  • Wag na seryosohin ang mga magulo.:P
  • Tutorialized.com
  • Google AdSense
  • AkoModelo is like Friendster
  • The AuPairs- Sunkissed- My 4th Summer Book- Summer in the Hamptons
  • Grammar is the greatest joy in life nga ba?
  • Did you WENT is wrong.:))
  • When did you DID is SO wrong.:))
  • Stuffs is a common mistake :)- Stuff is Plural
  • EquipmentS is also wrong.
  • I've been eating a lot lately :
  • I miss my sister.
  • Chloe-my niece is CUTE :)
  • Hello Tricia, my new textmate :D
  • Bakla,Bading,Vax,Vad,Spapartans,Chos,Warla.-Gay Linggo :))
  • Unlitxt is still SULIT
  • OUTLETS :(
  • It's been raining
  • Thursday Facial

Tatah :)