Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

The PC has taken it's toll on ME.
Friday, May 18, 2007 @ 10:46 PM
Yes, I think it has, indeed.
All these technology's making me dizzy.
Nakakahilo.
But then what am I doing right now?
I'm here, posting in my blog.
So, what has been up?
Wala yung helper namin, which means we're on DUTY.:p
I don't mind.=]
Hindi ako maarte sa ganyang things.
I cleaned all of my flip-flops awhile ago.WEE.
How domesticated of me. HAHAHA.=))
We're going to a Gap Overruns place tomorrow.
Cheap Stuff <3
Hahahah! Kuripot, eh noh.
It's fun.
I got my books!
I've been reading na. Whatta nerd.
I like the English "Answer" Book. Bwahaha!
"You are the editor".
I am the EDITOR.=P
I have to post about my swim with Ruth and Bea.
Haven't seen those girls for so long.
Namiss ko sila.
Ito nalang yung problem, ang lalim nung pool.=))
Ok, so inaasar na nila akong Albino.
Albino Rat Dissection!
I was planning on getting tanned but then it was too late.
Wala na masyadong araw. Our planned failed.
Kahit konting tanline wala ako. Great. =))
Thanks, Ruth, Bea, Chris, Dikong and Sangko.:P
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket length=

Best wishes to my favoritest Ballet teacher who just got engaged and is flying back to Florida tomorrow. Happy Trip, Ms. Abby! :)

Oh and my overdue Confirmation pic with the coolest tito bishop ever. ;)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket length=