Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Tagged by Jamie
Wednesday, May 16, 2007 @ 12:11 AM
Here's the 411:

1. Write about how much addicted you are towards something.
2. Don't forget to include the percentage of 'addictedness' towards that thing.
3. All with one condition, the total of percentage much reach 100%.
4. You MUST tag others and continue tagging but please don't forget to explain the rules and please notify that person so that they know that they had been tagged.

1. I ♥ TECHNOLOGY.%20
- I've been a Technophile ever since.
Maybe a frustrated one

2. I am addicted to the Internet.%30
- It eases the boredom :D

3. Hair Care, Face Care and other beauty products at low prices.:P%20
- I love Watson's

4. Reading%20
- It's my new favorite thing to do!

5. Hours and hours in TimeZone Active- %10
- ♥


I haven't thought of who to tag yet :)
Anyway, Thanks Jamie!