Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Today is THE day.;))
Wednesday, May 16, 2007 @ 10:41 AM
TODAY is THE day!!!
See the enthusiasm?
I'm getting my school stuff.
Wrapping them with Plastic Cover and putting Patty/Patti labels all over them.
I want this school year to be at its neatest.
New PE shoes.
New Black Shoes.
LOVVEEE.<3

So, my name's spelling?
Patty is acceptable.
Patti's what people usually use.
Patty's used by my sisters and Andre and other relatives of mine.
Some even call me Patti Anne.
I don't mind.:P