Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Load.
Thursday, September 20, 2007 @ 10:23 PM
There are times when you feel like nothing goes into place anymore and you just can't wait for the week to end. Well, that's how I feel. It's a Thursday, so imagine my joy when I dawned upon the fact that it will just take some few hours till the end of this week.:)
But that isn't the only reason, for starters, just when you think that every little thing is in a traffic turmoil, they start to clear up into a smooth flow. Maybe that's how it goes.
Tragedy wants to harden us and our mission is to never let it.
It happens to everyone. Different scenarios, though. But hey, it's the same thing.
That's how everything goes.
There are books that are such a bore at the start and fascinating at the end.
Lessons that are ever-so-confusing at the start but quite interesting when you really put yourself into it.
I've been thinking too much.
How would you learn to like anything if you put the hate first?
Everything happens for a reason. I'm just glad it does.