Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Saturday, surprise surprise.
Sunday, September 30, 2007 @ 9:36 AM

Super fun saturday! :] Hen texted me if she can comehere and so she did. Haha! Pagdating nya, we ate Brooklyn Pizza. YUM! Tapos, PC and we painted our naillls. Actually, nilagyan nya ko.:)) And then, chika chika. Tapos, picture. Nagchange ako ng clothes para medyo alike yung retro outfits namin. HAHAHAH! Picture sa garden. We were gonna go to Ruth's house dapat but she was out. So we just went to Ruins. CONGRATULATIONS HEN! First toymmm. We ate shawarma and got fruit shakes. Foodtrip. Hahaha! Oh and we ate krispy kreme. It's a new week! I'm so glad last week's over. Too much happenings for us to take. I was with Dom until mga 7 something cause we dropped by her house.:] This quarter's gonna be so hectic. Intrams on Thursday and Friday. HongKong on the 28th till the 31st. EXCHANGE STUDENT WELCOMING TOMORROW! :] Bevs' birthday tom. Ana's on Tuesday. HAPPy BIRTHDAY BETCHES! I love you two.:)