Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 @ 8:30 PM
Choir/Broadway or Cheering-> Home-> Eat-> Homework-> PC Text-> Sleep.
It seems like an age-old process. It just happens every single day. I'm actually used to this process already. You know the feeling, right? You always know what happens next. It can be compared to an equation of some sort. Or maybe, just maybe; it's just my perception of this shiznit.
Haha, KJ!:P Anyway, today was a funny day. The mario tagalog day!
We actually persuaded him to talk in tagalog.:)) WAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!

Us: Sir, example! Bat pwede pag tagalog tas english iba?
Sir: You can't translate it, it'd be different.
Us: Example!!
Sir: *inhales* Malalaman ko kung.. US: *CLAPS--> SUDDEN OUTBURST* WOO!
Sir: ok? :D malalaman ko kung nagtrabaho ka ng.. mabuti!
Us: WAAAAWW! TAGALOG YUN!

Mek: Sir ano tagalog ng kinikilig?
Sir: Shiver?
Me: Nyeh. Iba yun eh!
Sir: Ay, parang..
Me: TAGALOG!:)

Sir: *wrote "tutong" in the board* There's no english word for this.
Us: RICE CRISPIES!=))


Hahaha, we seem so shallow.:P It was our first time to hear him speaking outloud in tagalog or what he'd likely call FILIPINOOW.
I walked with Dom to her house. We ate some cakke. Then we walked to Cittadella for the practice. We were fashionably late. That's what we'd like to call it. Went home after 30 minutes and was picked up at her house. After this, I'd have to do 3 homeworks and a quiz. That's it.
I'll be blogging as soon as something interesting comes up. Tatah:)