Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Prom is over.
Monday, February 04, 2008 @ 11:27 PM
WTH! I just can't believe Prom is over. Surreal. Yeah.
It just went by so fast. No more practices for "I wanna dance with somebody"!!
I have tons of pics to post and so little time to do so.
BUT, I shall post it anyway.
Thanks you to Luis for the super fun picture-taking we had in their room!
MINI STOP.
Haha!
Ew, metrowalkkkk.
Ok PROM. 6-12AM. Yuck FREEDANCE.
Metrowalk with the betches.
DISAPPOINTMENT IN METROWALK. Nich crowd muchh? Hahahahaha!
Back to Edsa-Shang. Hmm. Think think think. Mini Stop? Sure. But how?
Haha! Sige, room nalang. AY boring. ROOM HOP.
1120-913-914-10TH. Haha! Adik. Starbucks at 2AM. ENK. Closed.
Gloria Jean's? Closed. Watering Hole. MAHAL!
ok. taxi nalang. MINI STOP na 'to forreal!
Mudshake, C2, C2, C2, C2, RUSH, RUSH, Cruiser Ice, Raspberry.
Swaying Edsa-Shang! Kahilo! ACK.
ok ok. sabog nung iba. ahahahha!
ACROBATICS in the room!
Si mek kasi eh.. nangigisay.=]]
Intrude in the VG room!
back to our room.
OH CRAP! Lauren fell asleep.
NO EXTRA KEYCARD!
Buti naawa yung bellboy at binigyan kami.
Nauwi ko.;]]
Breakfast Buffet in HEAT! Healthy Eats Amazing Taste.
3800php-Philippine Hilot Massage
Sleep? 6AM- 8:30 AM
Dizzy. Verrrry.
Shang Plaza with Mek, Ef, Luis, Hen, Lau and Philip.
Swaying Shang Plaza rin!
Starbucks.
Trinoma with Hen, Lau and Tita Lucy.
Lunch at Recipes.
Landmark= CROWDED.
Off with Hen's Family.
New friend- Pia and Pepper Boyles.
WOO.:)