Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

SOHCAHTOA.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 @ 10:35 PM
OK HELLO TRIGO!
Haha, why are we being taught Trigo just now when Dana and I needed it few weeks before this post came. HOW USEFUL IS THEET.
Haha! So far, I'm loving the 4th quarter. Shiznit Wiznit! The being in front, the bwiset people (hi skulkee! you know our bestfriend right?;]) piss-offs! :D Say what you mean and mean what you say! Although, I don't really care. :)
It's ASH WEDNESDAY..
it's start of the lenten season.
Which means, I have to fast and abstain from meat MEAT meat!
It's gonna be Tuna Sandwich for me tomorrow. I know, again? What can I say? I llllooove TUNA.
That's random.
---
How come I just appreaciated iPods now?
I'm not into fads. Although, I must admit I am when it comes to gadgets.
I did want an iPod but I never really said "I can't live without having it".
I got over my wanting of it. I got myself a PSP and then POOF! hand-me down 1yr.old iPod that I can use.
I uploaded songs.. and figured, this is fun. How lame of me.
Now, I <3 the iPod.
I'm turning 15 soon, I think I'm gonna be spending it here at home.
UNLESS, UNLEEEEESSSSSS, Dad *hint hint* lets me persuade him with Bangkok.
Oh please, oh please!
-----
Enough with the gadgets.
I have a quiz to reviw for in Geom. I'm almost done.
All I can say is..SOHCAHTOA COTTANCOSSECSINCSC.
I'm done for Chem too!
P1V1=P2V2
P1/T1=P2/T2
V1/T1=V2/T2
P1V1/T1=P2V2/T2
Blahhh.:D
--
From my iPod appreaciation to yours,
I shall end this post with-
"Ama se mama sa mama cosa."-Akon in Wanna be startin' somethin'