Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

WiFi.<3
Sunday, February 24, 2008 @ 10:51 AM

HELL EVERYONE.
Good morning from Pampanga!
Happy happy. We finally have DSL here.:)
Recap:


MONDAY:
Happy Birthday to ME! =)

THURSDAY:
Had pizza for batchmates.:)
Happy Birthday Angela Stailey!

FRIDAY:
Formal Dinner!
Go juniors. Good thing I didn't drop anything but a knife.
Super fast nung night!
We have pretty pics in Luis' cam.=))
So fun. Pictures with the teachers, too! vc",) with sir mendez!:))
My arm hurt afterwards but it was all worth it!

SATURDAY:
Kuya Ninno and Ate Anna's wedding in Bataan.
Lumulubog na ko sa lupa. ( heels in soil, get the picture? )
Good food. :)