Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

  it's huntington biatch beach.
Thursday, April 24, 2008 @ 12:24 PM

Once again, we’ve been reunited Huntington Beach.

Whoever said that summertime is the only time to go to the beach when you can go on SPRING TIME! ;) I’ve been to 3 beaches this summer. No swimming for me, though. Sakit kaya sa ulo magswim ng cold. Went to san-aahh monicuuuh beach.(daw eh, santa monica beach), this beach in San Francisco Bay Area and Huntington.

I shall summarize this day’s events:

1. Zubie’s Dry Dock- We ate lunch with some of mom’s friends. Gah.

So much food. Di naming naubos.

2. Metro Pointe Mall in Costa Mesa- Bought my school shoes na, in

DSW shoes. We bought some stuff in Nordstrom, too. After going around shops, we went to Barnes & Noble and just went through some books.

3. South Coast Plaza- Andre and I looked for games in Game Stop.

I’m looking forward to Vegas this Friday :D We’re gonna stay at Monte

Carlo. I’d most probably blog from there. Haha. We’re staying till Sunday.

(Happy 3RD BIRTHDAY, BLOG! )

THANKS JASMINE, FOR REMINDING ME!