Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Celebrity Juice, Not from conecentrate!- Perez Hilton
Sunday, May 18, 2008 @ 6:09 PM
Lindsay Lohan and her very close friend, saMANtha Ronson just can't get enough of each other!--- But I used to love LiLo.:( =))

Anyway. About my day:

  1. Ate Breakfast. ( I don't miss breakfast anymore. ;) )
  2. Went online.
  3. Went to the derma for a facial and my last laser shots! (If you're close to me you know what I laser. Haha. Upperlip and whatever. Haha.)
  4. Watsons
  5. HAPPY CREAM PUFFS, CORN AND ECLAIRS!
  6. TV.
  7. And now, hiphop abs.

want WTH (or baka mapaWTF ka pa) news?

Sources say may new OBMCI hymn consisting of the vision and mission. Goodluck to my last year and High School.
Way to go OB...
Yuck. Haha.