Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Human Genes
Saturday, May 24, 2008 @ 6:21 PM
Town with Ate =)

We wore the same blouse (pink for ate and blue for myself). People can't help but whisper pag may kakaiba or may magkapareho.

"Psst. Tingnan mo oh!"
Excuse us, alam naming pareho. HAHAHAHA. Cute. I just got purple skinny jeans and Ate got board shorts for the outing with the David side, next week. Ay, she bought lip smooth rin pala. We went to various stores and ate in food choices. Laughtrip yung 2 persons sa likod ko. Nagseserious talk. Can't help but hear kasi ang lakas.

"You know, it's not about that. It's not about new glasses, a bigger dorm..." etc.
=))

Photo shoot with Ate after. HAHAHA. Self timer. Go go.