Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

lalalililalalala.
Thursday, May 15, 2008 @ 8:32 PM
Photobucket

LOOKIE. One of my first skins, I loved that skin and its being so... random. Not to mention, NEON. Hahaha!

Had Physics and Trigo awhile ago. Brain bleed? Haha. Just sort of. Bea's so right. There's more to Trigo than SohCahToa. Physics= Torque, Force, Momentum, Impulse. ETC. ANYWAY. I've been getting to know my classmates better since we had the seatplan. They're nice naman and fun rin. Kind of anxious for French Classes this coming June. Love OB for Foreign Languages.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE KAYE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUYA OMAR!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMONDUDES!

I met Celina's AM friends rin. They're super nice and funny! :)