Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

  Nothing's gonna stop us.
Monday, June 23, 2008 @ 12:46 PM
Ah. Yes. When my Dad wants some Greek Salad--- nothing will stop him. Not even Signal No.2.

It was so cool and dark yesterday. The water was so cold when I took a bath that I thought I was someplace else. Haha! Ok?? Anyway, as I've said.. Dad wanted to eat some Greek salad from Cyma in Greenbelt. (Mom, Him and Kuya) They ate there when Ate and I were in the States and they just couldn't stop from talking about the salad. It was raining hard, mind you. BUT OFF WE WENT. To GB 3! It was like ghost town GB. It was dark, quiet and.. empty. We went straight to Cyma.

We ordered:
Taramosalata (for me. haha. Greek Caviar.)-- it was pink!! My cam was out of batt so it's sad I wasn't able to take a pic.
Seafood Soup (For dad)
THE GREEK SALAD--- Oh, the best. <3>