Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

FTFT.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 @ 8:14 PM
Kung may TMNT, May FTFT.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sorry, ah. I wanna watch it, I swear. Haha. Baduy na sa baduy but hey, it isn't as baduy as Hey Babe. Plus, I love the fact that some parts of it were shot in Greece. I love love love scenic places. I also love OUR Ramon Magsaysay friend, KC. Haha. Feeling. If ever classes get suspended tomorrow, I'm so gonna watch FTFT. Haha. Whatta code. I was singing it pa in the classroom awhile ago.

For the first time... *with feelings*
OKAY GUYS, SHOWING NA BUKAS!

Stairs... Dismissal Time. *thunder*
Ms. Haban: AHHH!! PATTI!!!
Me: Mam bakit?
Ms. Haban: Kidlat!
Me: Hahahahahah. Ok lang yan mam, we're inside. I swear suspended na. Manonood na ko ng for the first time.
Luis *upstairs hearing ms.haban*: HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =))

Cafe:
Sir Mendez: Girls, faster. I need to count you guys. It's 4.30. I have to make a census.
Me: Suspended? (joke lang alam kong dismissed na)


Outside:
*thunder bolt*
us: AHHHHHH!!
Yumi: Akala ko mamatay na ko.

*mike and i taking pics*
Tablizo: AHHHH! Patayin nyo yung cam! Magiging prone tayo sa thunde, yung static diffusion nyan! AHHH!!
Us: :??? AHHH YUNG STATIC DIFFUSION!
Tabz: Magpupushups ako sa ulan. Situps.*nagsit-ups*
Us: OK??
Mike: Wag ka magsitups kasi masama un pag umuulan yung static diffusion ng c6h1206.
Me: OMG MIKE! It's the essential to all essentials of static diffusion!


haha. laughtrip day eh.