Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

'Ate'
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 @ 6:19 PM
I never realized how ironic life is. Today, we went to Elsie Gaches Village. The place is right in front of where we usually hang out on weekends, grad dinners... What not--- Alabang Town Center. All of us thought w e were gonna visit the elders or orphans... Who knew we were gonna visit mentally challenged women? All of us were hesitant to go near them at first. Syempre we thought they'd 'attack'. Well, since we had games prepared, we had to explain to them and of course, assist them. Feeling ko talaga some of them were left by the people they love, I chatted with them kasi. I even have pictures with them.;)

Mary Jane
- She looked like a little boy and seemed rather normal. She approached me and shook my hand, 'Hi Ate. Ako si Mary Jane'. I smiled and introduced. She was with Mike whom she called 'Kuya'. She told me she's 18. Iniwan daw sya ng boyfriend nya and the people there tell her she's tamad. Eh naghuhuga nga raw sya ng pinggan. Mjke constantly reminded her that they should't fight. She promised they won't. Before we left, she told Simon na naglalaslas daw siya. She showed her scars. Super deep. Simon told her that she should't do that, I told her na dapat she wont let it get to her. Sabi nya, 'promise :)'. I really enjoyed her company. She was the funniest.

Maricel
- She looked normal, too. Feeling ko she was a kikay girl before. Kasi the way speaks now is still kikay.
Maricel-'Hi Ate. Maricel ako.'
Me-'Hello Ate!:)'
She told me she had 2 boyfriends, yung isa raw is Miguel. Fair-skinned and cute! The other one is her crush lang raw. Mary Jane teased her cause babaero raw sya, lalakero sabi ko. Hehe! She told me she'd invite all of us to her debut. Maraming cake and coke daw. Sabi ko sure :)