Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Friday, October 31, 2008 @ 11:36 AM
Bitin yung post ko about Elsie Gaches. I totally agree with Ana, though. http://applepieisfuntomake.blogspot.com

Mike made me say AWWWW. He was not at all hesitant to hug, hold hands and talk with the people there.

---
Anyway, we're going to Himlayang Pilipino to visit Lolo and Lola today. This sembreak is getting boring. GAH.:| I'll just post about yesterday.
I was gonna go EK sana but Dad changed his mind about letting me go eh. So no choice. I just went our with Kuya and his girlfriend. We went to Greenhills. I love that place. Haha. Just got some stuff. White shirts, a dress, sleeveless tops. All for less than a thousand. Wee. After that, we brought Ate Kaye home. I slept through the whole trip home. =))