Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Simbang Gabi.
Saturday, December 20, 2008 @ 10:29 PM


[EDIT]
I just got home from Simbang Gabi.
You just gotta love the Bibingka and Puto Bumbong Church Aftermath! Only in the Phili! :)

--
I wasn't able to finish this post last night so let me gather last night's thoughts and post it today.

CURRENTLIES:
I am CURRENTLY wearing my Grey Bangkok Skull Shirt and Black Skinny Levis.
I am CURRENTLY in the Master Bedroom.
I am CURRENTLY suffering from clogged nose. UGH!!

Anyway, the day was fun. I napped from 1 pm- 5 pm and woke up with texts on my phone. They were telling me to go to Platinum. I took a bath and rushed to Phase 1. We sang for an hour and stayed in Starbucks after. It was fun! With matching tayo sa table. I was with Reb, Hen, Rei, Mike. Sayang. Lau and Anjela had to go home na. Next time girls! B and Ana weren't there too. :( Tita picked me up cause we had to go to mass. PCJ was JAM-PACKED. We walked to the puto bumbong place after and then we went home.

----------------------------