Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Boys and Girls, I still exist.
Friday, February 20, 2009 @ 7:51 PM
Yeah, after countless memorable events... I AM BACK TO BLOGGING. I've been blogging in Multiply cause for some reason---- people read my multiply posts more than my blogposts so it's kind of boring to post in hear. Also, it's harder to pics and all. So yeah BUT not to worry, blog. I won't abandon you. RECAP:

-I'm finally 16. PFT! YES, 16!
-Volvo Gala Night ROCKED.
-I went to Hongkong.


OH AND HI SKALKS!