Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

Roman Cavalry choirs are singing. ♥
Thursday, May 21, 2009 @ 9:50 AM

Thanks to Bevs, I decided to update my blog. Sorry blog, I ran out of creative juices. Heehee. Anyway, I did some closet organizing yesterday and I never knew I've accumulated so much. :| I didn't know what to give away. Every shirt I pick up says something like "Hey, you work me in EK. You had fun, remember?", so I'm like "Ok, I won't give you away :D" ATTACHED! Haha.It's DANA'S 17th today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BES! See you later. :) I also took pics of the bags I have and.. lets not even go to the counting. I went home last week... So about the trip. We didn't go to alot of places this year, but I had fun still. We stayed home alot and most of the time we'd go to Ross and Marshall's. I finally spent my savings on something, which is what I'm using to type right now. I love installing stuff so Sorry to my beloved Acer, he just couldn't keep up. While this pretty lil girl has sick memory ;) And... she's PINK ♥ nothing beats the color. HAHAHA.I've been listening to Coldplay's Viva La Vida over and over again, hence the title. It's just so catchy. There's Viva La Gaga too. Have you ever wondered how she looked like before she was famous? Wonder no more! Say hello to Lady G before the Peroxide. What do you think?