Potty Cakes.
Disclaimer

Hi! I haven't had the time to really work on this. Everything's kind of a draft! Welcome though. This is my personal blog.

Profile

So it's going to be about me and a few things connected to being me. I'm Patti David and I'm 17 going on 18. I'm from Ateneo.

Follow

Concerns? Ask.
Twitter
Facebook


tagboard & archives

Your Cbox here.

PMS
Thursday, January 20, 2011 @ 11:35 AM
Okay, I feel like such a meanie. I've been pissed off at the most trivial things. It seems funny to me already!

MONDAY-
I got breakfast in Starbucks. So eaaarly in the morning. I got my usual Green Tea Soy + Tomato Mozzarella and Basil. AJ (My boy's brother) was on duty and I was with him till late night, so it was funny to see him again after a few hours. We were talking about both feeling sooo sleepy cause we got home late. Angel, his girlfriend, is one of my bestfriends. I call her BFFY! I was in a rush to get to school since I live in Paranaque and I had a 9:30 class in Katipunan. I didn't even notice the name he put on my cup. He put "ze bff! =)". SO CUTE! I wanted to keep the cup. Lol. After class, I asked one of my blockmates (Bugsy) if she wanted to check out the ZARA sale. We took the LRT2 to Cubao and the MRT to Ortigas. First stop was Shang. I honestly did not like Shang. I'm into cheap things and people watching. Most of the selection were expensive, and there weren't much people. It brought my mood down. So I suggested checking Forever21 since I'm a very faithful customer. I was there a few days back and I still got a few pieces. Finally scored the perfect khaki cargo pants and romper (been planning to pair it with a scarf, I don't have a scarf yet though!). Our last shopping stop was Payless. I got heels again and I am very happy. There's still one I'm eyeing on, because it's on sale. I love Christian Soriano x Payless! I didn't want to spend too much on one day so I ended up just buying one pair. I'm still going to check this weekend, maybe in Alabang!

TUESDAY-
Tuesday was such a long day. I had PE from 2-3 which was okay, since I got to hangout with Janine and Yach. I had a processing session right after (for NSTP). We went to the ARSAfest but then we left again. Final choice was Tboy for their Spicy Tuna Sashimi. YUM! Roch went and met Janine (NFF). I had a family gathering right after. Lastly, we went for some drinks in Cantina (Uncles + Cousins). That has got to be the most random part of my whole Tuesday.

WEDNESDAY-
I was baaaad today. I couldn't pay attention to my subjects cause I was feeling so sleepy! I didn't wanna drink coffee since it would just make me anxious (plus I'm scrimping on spending on Starbucks cause I think I spend too much there). I was so tempted to cut since I had classes till 8PM :/ Fortunately (and I am so proud of me HAHA), I didn't cut. I was kind of anti-social though. I also think I had too much to eat, since I'm not used to eating a lot. I was pissed at the most random of things today, you can't even imagine.

THURSDAY is today, and I'm still kind of PMS-y. I gotta go and take a bath! I'll upload pictures tomorrow!